- Do you love being in a fast-paced environment doing part of work that changes lives?
- Are you looking to grow your career within a fast-growth company and to participate financially in the growth of the company?
- Do you have solid leadership, and management experience, but love learning?
- Are you tech-savvy and detailed oriented?
If you have an understanding of digital marketing, and strong operational background read on…
About Hands-Off CEO
Hands-Off CEO is a consulting agency committed to helping exceptional CEOs achieve their next level of hands-off growth; we work with busy CEOs so that they can go from working IN their business to working fewer hours ON their business. The company’s mission is to transform hundreds of thousands of lives for the better – from staff to businesses and their communities – and create an opportunity for CEOs to expand their impact in the world.
Many of their clients have worked for decades to build their companies to where they are now, and it takes a tremendous amount of trust for them to become clients of Hands-Off CEO. This is precisely why Hands-Off CEO is a client-committed business looking to provide more and more support for its clients. To provide the magic results that change lives, the team at Hands-Off CEO is fiercely protective of their company culture: they have high expectations of each team member and all employees have radical ownership of their field of speciality: they each are experts in their areas – it is up to the individual to take care of all the steps to provide a magical experience for the clients.
Hands-Off CEO is a fully-remote business and as such, it has employees across the US, Canada and Macedonia who are helping CEOs grow as leaders and create amazing workplaces & job opportunities for their staff. The company highly encourages work-life balance: when you are with your family, be with your family; when you are at work, you are focused on work. Hands-Off CEO is very supportive of the growth of its staff members and give direct feedback so that each person can develop quickly, elevate in their career, and ultimately, have it serve their life.
About the Role
To continue delivering amazing results to its clients, the Hands-Off CEO team is looking for an Operations Manager who will be effective in ensuring that the company has all the processes in place for client delivery, managing the team, marketing execution, and supporting the CEO in strategic planning for the year/each quarter. This is an exciting and dynamic role with a huge scope of impact on the company, as you will be instrumental in helping achieve the company’s growth.
The key responsibilities of your role will include:
🔷 Leading the team based on the company’s mission and core values to execute the CEO’s vision
🔷 Overseeing Program Director in ensuring client service operations and the team to improve results and client retention
🔷 Predicting capacity needs of a fast-growing company and leading the team in improving business processes and efficiencies to profitability run day-to-day operations of the company
🔷 Utilizing technology stacks to oversee marketing and selling high ticket sales online and digital marketing implementation ie. Infusionsoft funnels, calendly intergrations, Zapier, partner promotions, book launch, etc
More specifically, you will:
- Manage operations of the company
- Lead and train the team in operational efficiency and create processes
- Manage Program Director and support staff who report to you.
- Manage and optimize team performance in a timely manner
- Ensure invoices are correct and sent to the accounting department on time
- Work with the CEO to capture the marketing plan vision and execute it.
- Overseeing all the integrations and tech setup around marketing to ensure strategies are executed to generate sufficient leads for growth.
- Coach team members to expand their comfort zone to achieve goals and grow personally and professionally
- Facilitate team member growth outside of work and support them so that they can show up to work as their best selves and live the core beliefs of the company
- Ensure coordination and communication between departments in a way that supports the achievement of company goals and enhancement of company culture
- Manage and optimize the project management system in ClickUp to ensure everyone is running it properly
- Manage and create project timelines for critical projects to achieve long-term goals; assist with the most pressing needs of the company
- Manage and anticipate the capacity needs of the company
- Ensure Quarterly Plans are on track and move the company closer to its one-year goals & three-year horizon
- Use a modified Traction model to manage the team agreements on the task distribution
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Interact with the whole team and work directly with CEO
As you join the company, training will be organized for you so that you can learn more about the company, people and processes. You will receive development training from Hands-Off CEO’s Operations Consultant who has senior training experience in leading organizational excellence. You will also work a lot with the CEO to get to know her vision, the core values of the company and the annual plan for 2023 and beyond.
Requirements – About You
Although ongoing development will be a key part of your role, the company is looking for someone who has an understanding of marketing implementation experience and expertise in the operational field & who can quickly hit the ground running.
To excel in this role, you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in management and leadership roles, e.g. operations management, account management within the business services space, project management experience, etc.
- Professional attitude and appearance – we are a top consulting company and need to present as such
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Coachable, growth-oriented mindset
- Tech-savvy personality and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Solid computer and reliable internet connection
- Access to a quiet space with clean background for meetings
- The ability to take radical ownership leading operational efficiency
Hands-Off CEO advises its clients on areas around scaling growth and operational efficiency. If desired, ideal candidate will have the opportunity to occasionally coach group client calls as well, and co-host our Hands-Off CEO Podcast.
Brownie points for
- Knowledge of consulting agencies
- A business degree in Operations, or a related field
- Experience with Slack, ClickUp and/or Infusionsoft
What’s in it for you?
- Total compensation of $120,000+/year ($60,000 base + hitting role KPIs)
- On top of that, additional team profit-sharing incentives are tied directly to growth. (Our strategic plan is to 20X the company as we become a software-driven company, so there is a ton of room to grow!)
- Full-time and fully remote role (bonus if located in Southern Utah, but NOT required)
- Semi-flexible working hours with an overlap with the Mountain Time business hours for meetings and communication with the team
- Work with a supportive team of A-players and learn from amazing strategists
- Grow with the company as it creates a tremendous impact in the industry and the lives of their teams & customers
- As Hand-Off CEO also trains Operations Managers and COOs for its clients, there will be ample opportunities for your growth and skillset expansion & opportunities to be a part of their existing peer support group of other Operations Leaders
- Professional growth opportunities to a more senior role; unlimited potential for further growth
- Salary increase opportunities based on performance
How to Apply
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
As part of the hiring process, please then expect the process to include:
1 – Filling in the application form once you click “Apply”
2 – Being invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
3 – Completing test tasks, if short-listed
4 – Attending video interviews where you will have the opportunity to talk more about your previous experience and the new role
Applications are only accepted through JobRack.
We Look Forward to Your Application!
To make sure you receive updates on your application please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
*BONUS* If you have taken the Kolbe A Index, please include your four-digit Kolbe MO.