5 Ways Top Leaders Show Up That Adds Millions of Dollars of Profitable Growth – E79
There are CEOs who are adding millions of dollars to their annual revenue – the ultimate Hands-Off CEOs. There are leaders who are able to scale their business profitably, and they have five traits in common. If you want to see the kinds of productivity and profitability that these top performing CEOs are getting out of their teams and businesses, this episode is for you. Mandi Ellefson is sharing what you need to know in this week’s show.
- “The next level of growth [doesn’t] come from the amount of work you’re individually doing, but from the influence that you have over others and their ability to get work done through you,” Mandi shares. The essence of leadership is generating unlimited productivity through other people. [1:54]
- Top leaders are decisive. They don’t procrastinate making decisions and are able to objectively assess and evaluate all the necessary factors before making those decisions. They may grapple with fear and uncertainty, but feel the fear and do it anyway… [6:16]
- If you want to mobilize people, you need to rally them around your vision. A Top CEO’s expansive vision is what sets the trailblazers that are creating the products and services that change lives apart from businesses that will stay small. [10:32]
- No one likes to be taken for granted. Be grateful for and celebrate those who help you grow from your colleagues to your team members. Giving praise where and when it is due motivates your employees, and they become more committed to doing their best. [14:40]
- We’re moving into a recession, and that is scary, but we can take our companies and teams to amazing places if we’re working from a place of abundance. [19:10]