Modifying Your Marketing Method with John Jantsch – E50
Mandi Ellefson discusses marketing with John Jantsch, the founder and President of Duct Tape Marketing. John has been featured in multiple publications including The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Inc. Magazine, and USA Today. In addition to training and licensing independent consultants and agencies using the Duct Tape method, John is also the author of several books focused on marketing and professional development.
You’ll hear Mandi and John Jantsch talk about:
- “Every author loves to hear [that their book] meant something to people and had an impact.” John shares insights about his most recent book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth. [2:27]
- “People don’t recognize that you should be selling all the way through your process.” You don’t just promote your product: you also promote your team. Mandi discusses why. [9:26]
- “Secret number one to raising your prices to where they should be is having confidence.” When that confidence is translated to your performance, it shows in your results, and attracts customers to you. [16:16]
- “What if we began to think of our customers more like members?” John talks about developing deeper, more personalized relationships with customers. [18:57]
- “I think there’s never been a better time for businesses to innovate and try new things,” John remarks. He and Mandi briefly explore the global shift in the approach to marketing caused by the remote world. [22:13]