We are looking for a sharp North America-based Client Concierge to join our growing marketing company. We’re looking for a team player with strong organization and communication skills to create an amazing experience for our clients and support them to implement our proven growth framework to achieve incredible results.
Job Title: Client Concierge
Do you want to be part of a high energy, fast growing company where you love going to work every day? Do you want to be part of a supportive team where you can do your best work and really shine?
We are looking for a sharp North America-based Client Concierge to join our growing consulting company. We’re looking for a team player with strong organization and communication skills to create an amazing experience for our clients and support them to implement our proven growth framework to achieve incredible results.
We are unlike nearly all growth programs because we guarantee our clients growth and success. Working at Hands-Off CEO, you’ll help us create a container that supports them to be in action and overcome inevitable roadblocks that come. This is critical to both their success, and our success. We support them to do their most expansive and impactful work, and to give back to the world in tangible meaningful ways. Your job would be to help each client feel loved and taken care of. This job will be incredibly rewarding as you will be a critical part of transforming businesses, lives, and families.
This is a virtual position working with our distributed team. The time investment will be about 30-40 hours per week and it’s perfect for a professional who wants a flexible job that’s location independent. You can work from your own home, but you must have a distraction-free workspace. The hours can be somewhat flexible, but you must be reliable, and available during Mountain Standard time.
- Would be thrilled to be part of a cutting-edge organization that creates results like 5,300% growth for our clients, and freeing them up to spend more time with their family.
- You’re empathetic, but have tough skin and welcome feedback to learn new skills to become the very best version of yourself.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love to learn new skills.
- Are so organized that friends and family may joke about you being too obsessive with how organized you are.
- You love finding more effective ways to do things and being in a work environment where your contributions are appreciated.
- Pick up new software fast and are familiar with Google Suite for Business, scheduling software, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Have 5+ years experience in client support, coaching (business, sports, church, etc.), or other very supportive role.
- You love working with people. You’re quick to respond to clients and customers, but also take pride in your attention to detail – never missing a beat.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are so proactive that you’re like… “What else can I take off your plate?”
- Looking to grow with a company and not become the star of your own business (we love shiny stars— but it’s not a match for this extremely supportive role.)
Why You Would Love Working Here…
- You’ll be an integral part of a cutting edge business, where you can do interesting work, and develop valuable skills.
- Fun energy! We have a caring culture where we support each other.
- Flexible work. We are family friendly!
- You would be part of work that changes people’s lives. Contributing to the success of our clients creates good jobs, for a strong economy.
- Growth opportunities. Established, stable company. We are growing fast and would love to see you grow with us.
Our goal is to create massive lifestyle wealth (health wealth, time wealth, family wealth) for everyone on our team. We trust each other to get things done by relying on our outstanding processes, our mutual goals, and our mutual respect for each other and the work we do for clients. We unconditionally encourage and support each other.
This business exists to support its clients externally and to support our families internally. Therefore, we always look for ways to get things done simply and elegantly – so that the client experience is top notch and the results are unparalleled.
How To Apply:
In the subject line please write “Hi, I’m YOUR NAME from (insert your city / town) & I’m interested in the [Business Assistant / Project Manager / Operations Manager] position.”
In the body, please write a 13-sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: ” My name is _____. I’m from ____ and I’d like to apply for a job you posted on FlexJobs.”
- Paragraph #1: Experience(s) you’ve had that you can apply to this job. (black font, Sans Serif, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Experience(s) you have had in the past coaching an individual to overcome challenges. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: What organizational or project management tool you rely on most. (red font, Sans Serif, 3 sentences)
- Two sentence closing that provides the following: 1) one of the subject lines from a blog post on our website 2) a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
*BONUS* If you have taken the Kolbe A Index, please include your four-digit Kolbe MO.
Also, please attach a copy of your most current resume. Thanks!